"i'm not sure what I'll do, but - well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
- F. scott Fitzgerald
1. Classes start up again tomorrow and i'm dreading it. not as much as i'm dreading walking to class in 20 degree weather, though.
2. I can't believe Christmas break is over. I spent the majority of it playing Just Dance and watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
3. I have Ed Sheeran's "sofa" stuck in my head.
4. Question: Why don't more people like Bob Dylan?
5. My friend and I spent all night building houses with Legos the other night, and ever since then I have had this dire need to build Spongebob's house with orange Legos.
6. I need some good books to read. Suggestions?
7. "do you believe you're missing out, that everything good is happening somewhere else?
8. Toothaches ruin good moods, and just about everything else too.
9. Textbooks burn a hole in my pocket. they are made of paper not diamonds.
| ||Posted 1/6/2013 9:03 PM - 99 Views - 10 eProps - 10 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment