16 things about yourself, mention who tagged you, tag 10 people to do it.
@jus_me_martat tagged me! :)
1. i have a love affair with words; I used to study psychology, but just recently changed my major to English - deciding to study to fulfill my happiness and study what i am passionate about regardless of how much money it will put in my bank account.
2. i have extreme wanderlust - literally i want to travel every where and anywhere. i'd love to live in a big city where no one knows my name. at least for a little while; i don't think i could ever permanently leave my hometown of Columbus. Unless it's for London, England - I would do anything for beautiful London.
3. Even though I am 20 years old, my preteen fangirl tendencies come out every so often for One Direction. And for all my regular readers, you know that I am also completely in love with Ed Sheeran. I have seen him in concert twice!
4. i'm a lover of sundresses, rompers, oxford shoes and ginormous sweaters that you can always find at thrift shops. (what what what what)
5. my best friends are more like sisters to me than anything else. i don't know what i would do without them.
6. i've never really had a serious relationship, and though most people would be completely bummed out about it, i find it to be more a blessing than anything else. i know who i am, and i don't need to depend on anyone else to make me happy. i am happy where i am, and i am ALONE.
7. I have the tendency to listen to "old" music while I write - Elton John, The Beatles, Bob Dylan - just to name a few.
8. If I could concoct my own personal diet (weight gain not possible) it would consist of the beach club from Jimmy Johns, Chipotle, any and all kind of Chinese food, excessive amounts of guacamole, funfetti cupcakes, and Raising Canes chicken.
9. My dog, Maggie has made me wonder if I was really meant to be a "dog lady" instead of a writer. I love her a lot.
10. As you probably guessed, I am an avid reader. I read the Harry Potter books every Winter. I am always open to book suggestions! :)
11. I go to The Ohio State University so I am a huge College Football Fan.
12. i'm not that big of a drinker, but a nice cold beer is good every once in awhile - especially in the summertime!
13. christmas is my favorite holiday for obvious reasons, and then thanksgiving because it gives me an excuse to eat all day with no judgement, and then the fourth of july is my third favorite so i can play with sparklers and cook on the grill and through pop its and my brother's feet - i am essentially an 8 year old living in a 20 year old's body.
14. i'm a crier. i cry at wonderful movies and beautiful songs and i have cried at the top of the Eiffel Tower, at Abbey Road, and at Rockefeller Center in NYC just because I was happy to be there.
15. I went through a period of time in my life where I suffered from depression and had to see a therapist. It does get better, life is too beautiful and too wonderful to miss.
16. I would love to say that I am not addicted to social media like instagram and twitter but i am. you can follow me here and here
a lot of people i am subscribed to have already filled this out!! so i don't know who to tag!!!